The business development manager is responsible for expanding the customer base (New Business) and implementing new business (sales) programs. In consultation with the Sales Director Europe your superior, you know how to identify growth markets, scout leads, and convert them into customers.
For this, you use a commercially sharp eye and know how to find the right people in the customer segments with your persistence. You guide the prospect through the entire process to arrive at a signed contract. You also actively contribute to the further development of our propositions and market approach. Currently, our clients are healthcare institutions and software companies (ISVs) that sell their software directly to healthcare institutions. This role offers a unique opportunity for a commercially strong employee to join a fast-growing company.
Open HealthHub offers you the opportunity to use your talent to sell software with real impact in the healthcare sector.
- Business Development generates leads according to an effective lead generation process, focused on our target markets and perfectly fitting customer profiles
- You are able to identify the initial customer demand and, where necessary with the help of a sales specialist, translate it into a well-founded proposal
- You are able to steer the entire sales process including presentations, quotations, and possibly tenders, and can also actively contribute to this yourself
- You have experience with lead generation via social media and website and apply this effectively in your management towards marketing and our (eco-) partners
- You are a self-starter, diplomatic and committed
- You have experience with tracking your pipeline in a CRM system
- You can handle Office 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Activity plans (campaigns, webinars, sub-industry-specific activities, events, etc.)
- Support marketing in conducting market research, and competitor and customer surveys.
- HBO/Academic working and thinking level
- At least 5 years of experience in sales (preferably in software / B2B SaaS
- Experience in selling software (SaaS) solutions to stakeholders in healthcare such as; heads of departments, IT managers, project leaders, program managers, CMIOs, CIOs, and healthcare executives with many administrative tasks.
- Experience with Start-up & Scale-up
- You have above-average communication skills (verbal and written English and Dutch)
- Passion for technology for the healthcare sector Entrepreneurial, hands-on mentality
Can work well both independently and as part of a team
- High level of computer knowledge, combined with a natural creative flair and great attention to detail
- Curious, courageous, positive, and hungry for improvement and discovery
What we offer you
- We offer you a one-year contract and then convert it to open-ended.
- With a good market-based salary (depending on your experience and knowledge).
- SARs (stock appreciation rights).
- Attractive variable remuneration scheme
- Laptop and telephone
- NS Business card
- KM allowance of 21 cents per km.
- 40-hour working week (hybrid), you can arrange time yourself in consultation with your manager.
- A beautiful work location on the 6th floor above the Beatrix Theatre, in the heart of Utrecht and a 3-minute walk from the Utrecht Centraal platform. Of course, we have drinks in our local pub after a week’s hard work.
About Open HealthHub
Open HealthHub is a platform for patients and doctors to communicate safely and securely. We believe this should be simple and user-friendly. We believe that if patients, together with
Would you like to join our team?
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly.